2561 Commercial Drive
Vancouver BC V5N 4C1
Thus-Fri: 9am-5pm, Sat: 9am–4pm
- About Us
- Dental Health
- Dental Services
- Contact Us
- (604) 877-0664
Dec 14 2019
We are all exposed to natural radiation in our environment. Digital x-rays produce a significant lower level of radiation compared to the older dental x-rays. Not only are digital x-rays better for your health, they’re faster and more comfortable. We usually recommend a full mouth series for our new patients (good for 3-5 years) and bitewing x-rays, which are usually taken at your regular check-up and cleaning.
5 reasons why we take X-Rays in our office:
- Look for decay in between the teeth.
- Check for bone loss associated with gum disease.
- Check decay under old fillings.
- Show infection at the very bottom of the root of the tooth.
- xamine the area to be treated before procedures.
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene