Vancouver BC V5N 4C1
Thus-Fri: 9am-5pm, Sat: 9am–4pm
- About Us
- Dental Health
- Dental Services
- Contact Us
- (604) 877-0664
Invisalign is known as invisible braces without a wire. They are comfortable, clear removable aligners that are made up of crafted acrylic. The duration for this treatment is much quicker than traditional metal braces, which could sometimes take years to finish. Usually the time period for Invisalign is 12 months or less, depending on the patient.
When you start wearing an Invisalign aligner, you’ll notice that it doesn’t fit quite right. That’s because it hasn’t been shaped to fit your teeth. It’s been shaped to fit the alignment that your teeth need to have at the end of the two weeks after you’ve finished wearing it. Each aligner’s shape represents a future arrangement of your teeth. The amount of tooth movement that each aligner produces is quite small, but after a whole series of aligners has been worn (10, 20, possibly even 30 or more), the total amount of tooth movement accomplished can be substantial.
Reasons for Invisalign:
- Don’t like the look of metal braces.
- Crooked / twisted teeth.
- Don’t like the appearance of smile.
- Crowding / Overbite / Overjet.
- Spacing / gaps in between teeth.
Been thinking about changing your smile and appearance?
Book your next Invisalign consultation with one of our highly-trained dental professionals. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene