A Dental Hygiene Team Dedicated To You Your Tooth Health And Your Family Dental Hygiene Needs
A&B Dental Clinic provides Vancouver, BC patients with dental hygiene using efficient teeth cleaning treatments designed to remove bacteria, plaque, and tartar so gums and teeth stay healthy, your breath is fresh and your smile stays bright.
Regular brushing and flossing keeps your mouth and teeth and gums healthy and clean!
Prevention of bad oral hygiene starts right here – With you! The state of your health depends on your care – It’s up to you.
Regular Dental checkups are our super power in helping you stay on top of any tooth issues – whether they are past, present, or future.
Your excellent health is our first priority. Our main and initial goals are to assist you with preventative treatment and restorative care. Regular dental visits with you and your family help us determine the best course of action and methods of treatment. This is how your smile gets the protection it needs to last.
Our team of calm professionals and hygienists are ready to tackle your dental hygiene needs.
According to, * News Canada, Research shows that plaque gone unchecked on your teeth may and can lead to periodontal disease. And, that same plaque is a risk factor for serious illness and health issues that may include lung and heart disease. stroke, and diabetes.
We offer all essential treatments including preventive, cosmetic, restorative, and gum (periodontal). In addition we also offer root canals, and extractions that are both comfortable and convenient.
A combination of efficiency and knowledge and skill help make our team more helpful in helping to restore your health. We are your Commercial Drive Dentist that provides you with all services in one dental center.
New patients are always welcome – even with a dental emergency. Our goal is to help you make the best decision about your health and your teeth.
Our services and programs address people of all ages with issues related to oral health. As well, we practice with other professionals, denturists, physicians, nurses, physiotherapists. chiropractors and massage therapist.
Recently we discovered the use of Bowen Massage Therapy (Gentle Chiropractic Massage and Adjustment) has worked with several of our patients to help reduce and/or eliminate Locked Jaw, jaw pain and tooth grinding issues.
We look forward to your call!
- How to Make Your Child’s Dental Visit a Breeze
- What to Expect Before, During, and After a Root Canal Procedure
- Smile Bright: Discover the Secrets to Warding off Cavities for Good
- Are Mouthguards Worth the Investment?
- Early Dental Care: A Positive Impact on Your Child’s Smile
- Gingivitis: Understanding the Silent Enemy of Oral Health
- Unveiling the Secrets: How to Select the Best Toothbrush for a Sparkling Smile
- Don’t Ignore the Pain: 5 Red Flags That Your Toothache Needs Urgent Attention
- Say Cheese! Unveiling the Secrets of Effective Teeth Whitening
- How Mouthwash Can Transform Your Oral Health
- The Top 5 Foods That Can Ruin Your Dental Health – and What to Eat Instead
- Effective Strategies to Prevent and Treat Bruxism
- Straighten Your Smile Effortlessly: Exploring the Benefits of Invisalign
- Essential Tips for Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Why Dental Implants are the Future of Tooth Replacement
- Say Goodbye to Wisdom Tooth Woes: Expert Tips for a Painless Recovery
- Demystifying Root Canals: What to Expect and How to Ensure a Smooth Procedure
- Say Goodbye to Bad Breath Forever: Effective Tips and Tricks for Fresh Breath
- Unlock the Secrets to a Healthy Smile: Understanding Why Regular Dental Cleanings Matter
- Why Invisalign is the Best Choice for Straightening Your Teeth
- Say Goodbye to Missing Teeth: How Dental Implants Can Transform Your Smile
- A Brighter Smile: Unlocking the Secrets of Professional Teeth Whitening at the Dentist
- The Hidden Benefits of Flossing: Why it’s More Than Just a Dental Chore
- What to Expect After Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: Effective Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Must-Have Dental Products for a Perfect Smile
- Say Cheese: How to Maintain a Bright and Beautiful Smile from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene