Oral Surgery And Wisdom Teeth Removal
Dr. Kaviani is skilled in his ability to assess the presence and position of the wisdom teeth, disease status and discuss your wisdom teeth removal management options ranging from removal to monitoring the teeth. Call A & B Dental Clinic to talk about your options. We have highly educated, and talented staff in the friendly district located on, “The Drive,” waiting to help you. We are your Commercial Drive Dentist that provides you with all services in one dental center.
Sometimes the only thing ‘wise’ about wisdom teeth is to have them removed. Wisdom teeth are your four adult teeth which are commonly found in the back corners of your mouth – Both top and bottom, right and left. These teeth are also known or referred to as third molars. Wisdom Teeth Removal is the surgical procedure we use to remove one or more of these teeth for you. They are often found in young adults between the ages of 17-27 years-old. See Why They are called Wisdom Teeth Here.
Will Having My Wisdom Teeth Removed Hurt?
Our most common removal method for Wisdom Teeth is oral surgery. Dental anxiety often delays the removal of these often problematic teeth, which can result in other additional and unnecessary health issues. Please call our compassionate office today to discuss this procedure. We are here to help you.
Typically we use the extraction method once the wisdom tooth has erupted through your gums, which involves a local anesthetic, then the careful removal of the tooth, with the emphasis on your comfort and removal of the tooth without any tooth breakage.
If you have a wisdom tooth which hasn’t erupted from your gums and is causing you problems, we can remove the tooth with surgical extraction, and leave you feeling confident and comfortable.
With Wisdom tooth Extraction, we walk with you through every step of our process. Your tooth health needs and preferences are our only consideration. Giving you the tips and tools you need for your after-care success are provided immediately.
Not everyone has problems with their Wisdom Teeth, but a high percentage of our patients do. Just to make sure ask us about yours.
- How to Make Your Child’s Dental Visit a Breeze
- What to Expect Before, During, and After a Root Canal Procedure
- Smile Bright: Discover the Secrets to Warding off Cavities for Good
- Are Mouthguards Worth the Investment?
- Early Dental Care: A Positive Impact on Your Child’s Smile
- Gingivitis: Understanding the Silent Enemy of Oral Health
- Unveiling the Secrets: How to Select the Best Toothbrush for a Sparkling Smile
- Don’t Ignore the Pain: 5 Red Flags That Your Toothache Needs Urgent Attention
- Say Cheese! Unveiling the Secrets of Effective Teeth Whitening
- How Mouthwash Can Transform Your Oral Health
- The Top 5 Foods That Can Ruin Your Dental Health – and What to Eat Instead
- Effective Strategies to Prevent and Treat Bruxism
- Straighten Your Smile Effortlessly: Exploring the Benefits of Invisalign
- Essential Tips for Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Why Dental Implants are the Future of Tooth Replacement
- Say Goodbye to Wisdom Tooth Woes: Expert Tips for a Painless Recovery
- Demystifying Root Canals: What to Expect and How to Ensure a Smooth Procedure
- Say Goodbye to Bad Breath Forever: Effective Tips and Tricks for Fresh Breath
- Unlock the Secrets to a Healthy Smile: Understanding Why Regular Dental Cleanings Matter
- Why Invisalign is the Best Choice for Straightening Your Teeth
- Say Goodbye to Missing Teeth: How Dental Implants Can Transform Your Smile
- A Brighter Smile: Unlocking the Secrets of Professional Teeth Whitening at the Dentist
- The Hidden Benefits of Flossing: Why it’s More Than Just a Dental Chore
- What to Expect After Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: Effective Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Must-Have Dental Products for a Perfect Smile
- Say Cheese: How to Maintain a Bright and Beautiful Smile from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene