It’s very important to keep up with your everyday’s oral health. Poor oral care can affect a persons day to day life. We would recommend our patients having a regular check up and cleaning every 4-6 months depending on your oral health needs. Call our office to book with our dental hygienist for your next dental check up and cleaning.
5 steps to a healthy mouth:
- Keep mouth clean, floss every day and night, brushing twice a day after eating each meal.
- Eating a well balanced diet with less carbonated drinks and drinking lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- See a dentist regular is very important to keep up with your oral health. Without getting a dental examination from your dentist, they aren’t able to detect of any issues going on with the mouth.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco!
- Don’t wait until you have a tooth ache or dental emergency please contact us asap!