Root Canal Treatment
A&B Dental Clinic specializes in state-of-the-art preventive and treatment techniques targeted at helping patients avoid the need for challenging procedures like a root canal. Dr. Kaviani will advocate for using the calmest approach with therapeutic dressings and comprehensive exams to keep teeth as healthy as possible. You may need more than one appointment for this process.
First there will be testing done on your tooth, then we make a recommendation for you. If the treatment can be done in our office then we will perform the treatment or refer you to an endodontist (a pulp specialist), if needed. Treatment usually involves one appointment.
Depending on the condition of the tooth, a crown may then be sealed temporarily to guard against recontamination, or the tooth may be left open to drain, or we may go right ahead and fill the canals. The procedure depends on the condition of the tooth and the root. The pulp chamber and canal(s) are then filled a material to prevent recontamination.
You may need to visit an endodontist if you experience some of these symptoms, frequently associated with the need for a root canal:
In some cases if a root canal is needed, emergency care from an endodontist may be required, in the event an infection has reached the jaw bone.
During a root canal there are several procedure options, including extraction of the affected tooth, or the more commonly used root canal therapy.
- Say Goodbye to Missing Teeth: How Dental Implants Can Transform Your Smile
- A Brighter Smile: Unlocking the Secrets of Professional Teeth Whitening at the Dentist
- The Hidden Benefits of Flossing: Why it’s More Than Just a Dental Chore
- What to Expect After Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: Effective Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Must-Have Dental Products for a Perfect Smile
- Say Cheese: How to Maintain a Bright and Beautiful Smile from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene