Root Canal Treatment
A&B Dental Clinic specializes in state-of-the-art preventive and treatment techniques targeted at helping patients avoid the need for challenging procedures like a root canal. Dr. Kaviani will advocate for using the calmest approach with therapeutic dressings and comprehensive exams to keep teeth as healthy as possible. You may need more than one appointment for this process.
First there will be testing done on your tooth, then we make a recommendation for you. If the treatment can be done in our office then we will perform the treatment or refer you to an endodontist (a pulp specialist), if needed. Treatment usually involves one appointment.
Depending on the condition of the tooth, a crown may then be sealed temporarily to guard against recontamination, or the tooth may be left open to drain, or we may go right ahead and fill the canals. The procedure depends on the condition of the tooth and the root. The pulp chamber and canal(s) are then filled a material to prevent recontamination.
You may need to visit an endodontist if you experience some of these symptoms, frequently associated with the need for a root canal:
In some cases if a root canal is needed, emergency care from an endodontist may be required, in the event an infection has reached the jaw bone.
During a root canal there are several procedure options, including extraction of the affected tooth, or the more commonly used root canal therapy.
- How to Make Your Child’s Dental Visit a Breeze
- What to Expect Before, During, and After a Root Canal Procedure
- Smile Bright: Discover the Secrets to Warding off Cavities for Good
- Are Mouthguards Worth the Investment?
- Early Dental Care: A Positive Impact on Your Child’s Smile
- Gingivitis: Understanding the Silent Enemy of Oral Health
- Unveiling the Secrets: How to Select the Best Toothbrush for a Sparkling Smile
- Don’t Ignore the Pain: 5 Red Flags That Your Toothache Needs Urgent Attention
- Say Cheese! Unveiling the Secrets of Effective Teeth Whitening
- How Mouthwash Can Transform Your Oral Health
- The Top 5 Foods That Can Ruin Your Dental Health – and What to Eat Instead
- Effective Strategies to Prevent and Treat Bruxism
- Straighten Your Smile Effortlessly: Exploring the Benefits of Invisalign
- Essential Tips for Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Why Dental Implants are the Future of Tooth Replacement
- Say Goodbye to Wisdom Tooth Woes: Expert Tips for a Painless Recovery
- Demystifying Root Canals: What to Expect and How to Ensure a Smooth Procedure
- Say Goodbye to Bad Breath Forever: Effective Tips and Tricks for Fresh Breath
- Unlock the Secrets to a Healthy Smile: Understanding Why Regular Dental Cleanings Matter
- Why Invisalign is the Best Choice for Straightening Your Teeth
- Say Goodbye to Missing Teeth: How Dental Implants Can Transform Your Smile
- A Brighter Smile: Unlocking the Secrets of Professional Teeth Whitening at the Dentist
- The Hidden Benefits of Flossing: Why it’s More Than Just a Dental Chore
- What to Expect After Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: Effective Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Must-Have Dental Products for a Perfect Smile
- Say Cheese: How to Maintain a Bright and Beautiful Smile from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene