Vancouver BC V5N 4C1
Thus-Fri: 9am-5pm, Sat: 9am–4pm
- About Us
- Dental Health
- Dental Services
- Contact Us
- (604) 877-0664
Transforming Your Smile With Dental Implants
Patients receive effective, safe dental implant treatments for their teeth. Our services – also- include mercury-free fillings, and often can get same day restorations. Patients may enjoy optimized oral health and reduce certain risks linked to a more traditional treatment approach.
Dental Implants are truly the strongest, most dependable, and most visually pleasing choice when patients need to replace missing or broken teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are an artificial root which is made of a titanium metal. This ‘root’ is then inserted into the jawbone for the purpose of replacing the root of that particular and designated tooth. These ‘roots’ replace missing roots and become those artificial teeth.
Most patients feel that this process and the results are far more comfortable as well as their delight with the natural look of Dental implants versus dentures. These new ‘teeth’ look identical to real teeth and they will perform just like real teeth.
What Happens First?
You must first schedule an appointment with our dentist to determine if you are a good candidate for a dental implant. An appointment is necessary to decide if you need to have something additional done to your gums or if you need bone grafting. Sometimes patients must have bone grafts in advance, so that their bones will support a dental implant. Other issues that will delay or prevent a patient from a successful dental implant are severe gum issues like gum disease.
How Do Patients Benefit From Dental Implants?
- By the preservation of their existing bone
- By an improved bite function
- By having an Oral Health Solution that will sustain itself lifelong
- By an improved smile
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: Effective Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Must-Have Dental Products for a Perfect Smile
- Say Cheese: How to Maintain a Bright and Beautiful Smile from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Dental Tips to Keep Your Teeth and Mouth Healthy
- Root Canals: What to Expect & How to Prepare for the Procedure?
- When Should You Start Orthodontic Care: The Importance of Starting Early
- Benefits of Regular Dental Cleaning
- Comfort Aid
- Emergency Dental Services
- Routine Cleanings
- Oral Surgery
- Dentures / Prosthesis
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crown
- Root Canal
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Dental Hygiene