Designed For Your Beautiful Smile Only
When You Need Porcelain Veneers We Can Help
Porcelain Veneers have changed the lives of some people. There is a joyful experience connected to changing your smile to cover stained and otherwise compromised teeth and to give your smile and you a Self Confidence Boost! At A & B Dental Clinic in Vancouver, BC, we affix Porcelain Veneers that adhere to the front of your tooth. Highly resistant to staining, we use the thinly modeled porcelain veneers that mold and adhere to your tooth shape in front and they are highly popular with our patients.
Porcelain veneers super thin porcelain pieces and are approximately the size of a wafer. They are a tooth covering that closely resembles a cap (crown), but do not cover your complete tooth – Only a part of your tooth, giving protection to your current underlying teeth/tooth structure. We place them directly on top of your current tooth/teeth.
Why Do Some People Need Porcelain Veneers?
- To correct a crooked smile.
- To provide a better, more balanced ‘look’ to uneven teeth spacing.
- To correct discolored teeth – Tooth Whitening.
- To remove gaps between teeth.
- To provide your teeth a stain resistant covering that is also durable, long lasting and strong.
- To give you an option that reduces or eliminates the need for orthodontics or complex surgery.
- To remove unsightly tooth cracks and tooth chips.
Porcelain Veneers can either be sculpted by hand in our office, or filled with a white porcelain material, or they can be designed and made in a lab with porcelain, and designed with the specifications unique to your mouth.
Can You Really Have That Perfect Smile?
Yes you can. Call our professional and experienced team at A & B Dental Clinic today so we can discuss your perfect smile and the difference it will make for your life.